A letter to Prof Mechoulam..,

Dear Prof. Mechoulam,
    Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Mark Mollan and I have been a subject of the cannabis plant for over four decades. Initially it occurred to me that there was a distinctly spiritual aspect to this plant but beyond that eventually an actual intelligence emerges. Consider the sheer utility of the variety...
    At any rate on behalf of this intelligence I have formed what I believe may be the first office advocating and representing the plant called The Hemp Consulate in hopes of bringing peace to areas of need not only in the human body but outside it as well. Your work is so deservedly respected that it would be a great honor for our purpose to be recognized by you and those who hold you in as high regard as we do.
    My question is this; Have you ever had the impression that this sacred plant may indeed have a recognizable intelligence? Indeed that it likes itself as much as we naturally do..? Or am I and so many others merely imagining that we are channels for the wisdom that this species has garnered over its existence? Professor I have quite a few what I consider radical ideas regarding what can be effected in terms of solutions to world issues of every color. I would really like to know what your impression of them are if you might ever find the time to look them over through my blog at truehempowerment.blogspot.com
     I just watched the excellent documentary about you and your work and it seemed like you were just the person to query on these matters.
     Sir I wish you good health, long life, and a garden of your own to return to your family in forevermore.

Yours with conscience, Trueherbsman


Dear Mr Mollan,

You ask:

Have you ever had the impression that this sacred plant may indeed have a recognizable intelligence?

Plants do not have intelligence if by 'intelligence' we mean the mammalian (human) intelligence. Cannabis (mainly THC) acts on receptors in our brain that have to do with our mental activity. It mimics endogenous cannabinoids - anandamide and 2-AG.

Plants certainly have activities that helps them to develop and guard themselves from parasite attacks. Cannabis does that pretty well. If you wish to call this cannabis intelligence - why not?

Regards

R. Mechoulam



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Implications of terms